Your personalized financial plan isn’t just your first step to financial independence. It’s a guide.
- Ensure that your long-term goals and short-term objectives align with your values
- Feel confident that your finances will support your lifestyle moving forward
- Leave the legacy you want for your family and your community
Understanding your current and projected financial situation, Singer Wealth Management works with you to craft a comprehensive financial plan that accounts for and can adjust to the unexpected events that life throws your way.
“Your proactive approach to financial planning quickly caught a financial issue before it became a costly problem.” Doctor, UW Medicine, Seattle, WA
Confidence and security.
Whether you’re transitioning a retirement plan during a career change, needing guidance through a divorce, or planning for your children’s education, SWM is here to help.
How it works
We take our clients through a three-step financial planning process that is clear, jargon-free, and all about ensuring that you can understand and take charge of your financial life.
Step 1: Getting started
- We meet to discuss your goals, time horizons, and tolerance for financial risk
- We take a deep dive into your current financial situation and goals
- We deliver a full and transparent disclosure about the fees and costs
- We make sure that we’re a great fit for a trusting, long-term relationship
Step 2: Crafting your plan
- We gather and analyze your financial data for a comprehensive financial evaluation
- We determine your long-term and short-term financial objectives
- We take 1–2 weeks to craft your individual financial plan that includes retirement planning, estate planning, portfolio analysis, and tax analysis
Step 3: Implementation
- We sit down to discuss your plan and our specific recommendations for you
- We discuss the best path toward implementing your plan
- We monitor your plan on an ongoing basis in order to make necessary adjustments to account for unexpected changes in your life — like kids, divorce, inheritance, and career change
What it costs
At SWM, we are committed to transparent pricing. As a “fee-only” financial advisor, we don’t work off commissions or sell investment products to our clients. What you see is what you get with us, and we’re committed to keeping it that way.
Our financial planning services are charged on an hourly basis at the following rate:
- $300 per hour, with a minimum 10 hours ($3000) per plan contract
For financial planning services, we charge 50% upfront and 50% on delivery.