Developing the right wealth management team means trust, security, and support.
- Collaborate with dedicated professionals to advance your financial goals
- Develop a portfolio strategy tailored to your investment style, risk preference, and
- Feel ownership over a process that you fully understand, from start to finish
Incorporating financial planning and in-depth investment portfolio management, Singer Wealth Management offers a holistic approach to private wealth management. We coordinate all the services and professionals you need to help you manage your money and plan for long-term financial growth.
“Your company has provided consistent, high quality, Investment support during the exponential growth we have experienced over the past two years.” Tech Employee, San Francisco, CA
Advance. Transition. Evolve.
As your financial partner, SWM will support and protect you through a career change, a divorce, a house purchase, sending your kids to college, or whatever else life has in store.
How it works
We guide our clients through a straightforward process that is transparent, jargon-free, and ensures that your long-term investment strategy aligns with your values and financial goals.
Step 1: Getting started
- We meet to discuss your financial goals, values, concerns, and objectives, and we go over in detail all the choices available to you
- We facilitate conversations with professionals from our vast network to build out your wealth management team
- We take a deep dive into your current portfolio to determine how well the current allocation is aligning with your financial objectives
Step 2: Implementation
- We build a personal investment strategy that accommodates your investment style, risk preference, and timeframe
- We meet to review your current investments, answering all questions and discussing all costs and fees you can expect
- We complete the paperwork to open and transfer your account and establish your investment portfolio
Step 3: Long-term oversight
- We ensure your investments are continually monitored and put a plan in place for proactive communication with you
- We update you on your terms and according to your preferred communication style to discuss your progress and find out about any changes in your circumstances or financial goals
- We send you regular email updates and relevant financial planning information, as well as opportunities to attend financial education events
- We hold an intensive annual review giving you the opportunity to revise your goals, update us on assets held outside our firm, and discuss your financial status
At SWM, we understand that unexpected life moments such as divorce, career change, and inheritance require immediate and unexpected financial intervention, which can take an enormous emotional toll. Using clear information and education, we work with you and move at your pace with a plan that is regularly reviewed and rebalanced to accommodate your evolving life.
What it costs
At SWM, we are committed to transparent pricing. As a “fee-only” financial advising firm, we don’t work off commissions or sell investment products to our clients. What you see is what you get with us, and we’re committed to keeping it that way. Our private wealth management services are charged as a percentage of the assets under our management:
- $0 – $1,999,999: 1.00%
- $2,000,000 to $4,999,999: 0.70%
- $5,000,000 to $9,999,999: 0.50%
- $10,000,000 to $24,999,999: 0.40%
- $25,000,000 and above: negotiable
- Retirement plans: 0.80%